[stockItemGUID] => e10acaae-1552-47b0-a9ca-bbac71d3b727
[stockNo] => SRB7600
[stockItem] => SHERWOOD MAXIMUS
Throughout the 80’s and 90’s one of the most popular regulators in the diving industry was the Sherwood Maximus Regulator. Today, the Maximus returns, but this is no dinosaur.
[slug] => sherwood-maximus-2260
[stockType] => stdClass Object
[id] => 1038
[desc] => Regulators
[slug] => regulators
[manufacturer] => stdClass Object
[id] => 1245
[desc] => SHERWOOD
[slug] => sherwood
[qtyCanBeChanged] => 1
[images] => Array
 => https://usfiles.evediving.com/store/83/StoreFiles/ProductImages/250x250/Maximus Regulator.jpg
[bannerPos] => 1
[price] => 600
[tax] => 39
[usualPrice] => 600
[usualTax] => 39
[taxInfo] => email@example.com
[savePercent] => 0
[displayOrder] => 999999999
[clickActionID] => 0
[shippingRequired] => 1
[weight] => 4
[outOfStockItemsCanBeSold] => 1
This new Maximus is one of the most provocative and unique regulators on the market today. The Maximus brings with it the most recognizable and unique features that its predecessor carried: the Under Arm Swivel, the extended 42 inch hose, and the extremely comfortable Wisdom Mouthpiece. But this regulator also has several new features that make this regulator something very unique, such as a One-Touch Adjustment, a SMART Demand Lever, a High Performance Valve Design, and an oversized purge cover. These features deliver a beautifully designed regulator that provides the most comfortable diving experience a regulator can provide.
• Under Arm Swivel- Allows the hose to be routed under your arm as opposed to over your shoulder. This allows you to remain more streamlined in the water, especially in tight quarters. This unique hose routing allows the regulator to sit more comfortably in your mouth.
• Extended 42 Inch Hose- The longer hose routed under your arm provides a more comfortable diving experience.
• Wisdom Mouthpiece- The longer co-molded mouthpiece allows your molars and wisdom teeth to hold onto the 2nd stage, using your larger teeth to hold onto the regulator reduce jaw fatigue. Additionally, the mouthpiece uses two different silicones with a soft black silicone under your lips but a firmer color tabs that provide tremendous comfort.
• One-Touch Adjustment- Like the SR2, the Maximus has only one adjustment which uses a large easy to use knob which adjusts both flow and Venturi effect.
• SMART Demand Lever- When the regulator is not pressurized the SMART Demand Lever takes the load off of the LP Seat. This extends the life of the seat. Only under pressure does the seat and orifice comes into contact.
• High Performance Valve Design-The Maximus uses the SR2 Valve Body design which has been proven to be one of the best breathing regulators on the market today.
• Oversized Purge Cover- The large vents allow optimal flow of water behind the purge cover and make the diaphragm operation very easy. The diaphragm retainer does a tremendous job deflecting the flow naturally against the diaphragm not to create any issues in strong current.