EXPLORE THE Underwater Museum of Arts
Explore The Underwater Museum of Arts with Emerald Coast Scuba aboard the Aquanaut.
*** You MUST be a certified Open Water Diver or Above ***
- During our 6 to 8 hour trip, we’ll make 2 dives – with approximately an hour surface interval in between dives. This is a long trip to the museum so we suggest bringing snack or a lunch for the day. We have an ice chest and water onboard, please feel free to bring any extras.
- This trip is $175 plus whatever you need to rent ( air tanks are $10 – you need 2). or ( Complete gear package including air $65 )
- Also, if you’d like to do a real easy dive, or you havn’t been in a while, or don’t have experience in the Gulf, then you can hire a Divemaster to be a buddy – for only $35 per diver. Leave the planning, navigating, stops, etc to them – and just have fun looking at the marine life!
Things You Need To Know
- Tanks, weights & equipment NOT included in charter price
- You MUST be a certified Open Water Diver or above.
- Minimum age is 12
- Credit card number required for reservations
- Minimum 48 hour cancellation policy
- Check-in time for all dive charters is 1-hour prior to departure time at the Dive Shop. Please have your certification card and dive experience prior to charter. After completion of the required paperwork and having secured any rental equipment needed, you will then drive to the boat, which is located down the street at the docks.
- Please note that the Gulf of Mexico does not usually offer visibility necessary to be able to guide a large group of divers as in the Caribbean. If you have never dived in the Gulf of Mexico, to a depth of 60 feet, in somewhat limited visibility, or have not made a dive within the last year, we recommend hiring a Divemaster to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday - 9am-2pm