Students will have a blast while exercising their body and mind with this new month long program for ages 12 and up!
Introducing our NEW SCUBA STEM PROGRAM for homeschool students! Students can now have the opportunity to learn the math and science used every day in the field of SCUBA Diving while earning SCUBA certifications, college credit, and so much more!
Students Will Earn:
Each Student Will Also Recieve A Gear Bag Containing:
- Their Own Personal Mask, Snorkel, Fins, and Boots Set
- A SCIENCE-SEA Hoodie and Towel
- Classes will Require a Minimum of 6 Students and will have a Max of 16 Students
Where Will Class Be Held?
- Classes will be Taught in Destin at Emerald Coast Scuba in our Large Classroom Upstairs, and in our Onsite 14 Foot Heated Saltwater Pool.
- Open Water Dives will be made in Vortex Springs - the Local Freshwater Springs is just an Hour Away, and a Gulf of Mexico Boat Trip will be Planned in March to Dive the Reefs and Wrecks of the Emerald Coast.
- Beach Clean-ups will be in Destin and at the Okaloosa Fishing Pier in Fort Walton Beach.
When Will Class Be Held?
- Class Times Will Be From 9 a.m - 3 p.m. on the Following Class Dates:
Session 1: November 26th
Session 2: December 29th
Session 3: January 27th
View and Download the Full Meeting Briefing Flyer Here
- Students Must be 12 Years of Age and Up
- Must Fill Out and Return All Three Forms Below
- Must be Medically Cleared
- Must be able to Swim 300 Yards Unassisted Wearing Mask, Snorkel, and Fins
- Must be able to Tread Water/Float for 10 Minutes
- Must attend DSD Prior to Class
What Forms Will My Student Need?
Please Download and Fill Out the Forms Below.
Click the button below to join the email list
What To Do When You're Ready To Sign Up
Step #1 Scroll Down and Sign-up For SCIENCE-SEA DSD
Step #2 Show Up to Emerald Coast Scuba for Your Discover Scuba Dive (DSD)
Step #3 If You Love it- Pay the Remaining Balance
Step#4 Satisfactorily Complete the Program and CONGRATS - YOU ARE SCUBA CERTIFIED FOR LIFE!
PLEASE NOTE: All dates and course outlines are subject to change based on weather, staff availability, and student training progression.
Emerald Coast Scuba is licensed by the Florida Department of Education and approved by the VA. Our instructors are also highly trained divers certified by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors and are trained to at least the Master Diver Trainer level or higher.
No Courses Found