OPEN FOR REGISTRATION *** NOW ***
Please follow all of the Five steps below to complete your Registration:
1. DO NOT sign in as a new user until ALL students are enrolled.
2. Choose your class under "SWIMMING" heading and add to shopping cart by clicking on shopping cart icon. If you are using your smart phone or tablet, you must turn it sideways to see the shopping cart.
3. Complete registration process with your swimmer's information -
All class purchase information refers to your child. If you have more than one child for swimming lessons, each swimmer's information must be entered seperately. DO NOT USE ADD CUSTOMER TAB. This will require you to register one child, then click on the Emerald Coast Scuba Icon in the upper left corner of this website, click on "SWIMMING, and then choose the next class with next swimmer's information. After all swimmers' information is entered, click "CHECK OUT" where you will be prompted to sign in or register you, as a new user.
IN CHECKOUT You Must select one of the below in "SHIPPING CHARGES"
** $35 "Annual Individual Registration" in Checkout for One Person**
** $50 "Family Annual Registration" in Checkout for more than one**
Select PayPal for Checkout. Then it will give you the option of PayPal or Visa,MC, AMEX or Discover. You can check out with your PayPal account or enter your credit card.
4. Sign up for Weather Text Alerts:
Text your @smpxxxxx for your class time to 81010
Weather alerts are the ONLY way we communicate if your class has been canceled due to weather and when the make up will be. If you do not sign up for the weather alerts you will have no way of knowing this information.
5. Fill out registration form and email it to email@example.com Without this form we will not be able to place your child in their appropriate groups and make sure they are in the correct class. If we do not recieve the registration form within 48 hours the swimmer will be removed from the class.
**Click Here --> 1 Week SUMMER REGISTRATION FORM**
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do make-ups for WEATHER only. If you need to miss a class for any other reason, your child will simply miss a class. Just come to your regularly scheduled next class. Since all of the classes are full, we cannot simply add your child to another class as this would put us over our student to Instructor ratios. Thank you for understanding.