The PADI Boat Diver Course with EMERALD COAST SCUBA
Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
The Fun Part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
What You Learn
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to:
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards :
- how they differ from place to place
- gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water :
- sometimes it’s better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat
- sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact EMERALD COAST SCUBA.
Your Next Adventure
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Any certified diver can complete the Boat Diver course with EMERALD COASTS SCUBA, which can help you reach the popular Master Scuba Diver rating.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the EMERALD COAST SCUBA Team members.
- Get more tips on boat diving
- Ask a Scuba Expert
- Learn about the Specialty of the Month
- Download a scuba medical questionnaire (PDF)
Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday - 9am-2pm
No Courses Found